Wednesday, December 14, 2005

WorryWort



The past week was a rather incredible week.3G dinner,hanging out with the council pple after,Joel and Sean's commissioning,zoukout,hanging out in town with friends.I had fun.Lots of it and I gotta say I am damn proud of Joel and Sean for having had to go through so much shit.Of course not forgetting my other dear officer friends.

I have kinda fallen from that high today.It kinda hit me that while I am looking forward to enjoying myself,reality is gonna hit me head on once the enjoyment is over.Things arent gonna be great in time to come.You might think that having a friend as your officer is something damn cool.It is.Kind of.But I would rather not have it this way.I am worried about the friendship,worried about how when we discuss things we might never see things eye to eye.Worried about whether we will be mature enough to step away from our work and be honest friends with each other.With very different schedules,I worry that the group will be meeting less often as a group.I was kind of excited that the year was gonna be over,but it feels like even with this shitty year is coming to a close,I might be in for another rollercoaster next year.I wanna feel like things are ok,go through it like I ought to.But i just feel this sense of dread.Maybe certain things are self prophesying and I should stop thinking to much lest it comes through but take this as they come.But you know me.I think too much,too far and sometimes way too hard.And whenever I feel that its the weight of the world on my shoulders,I realise on hindsight its the weight of my worries.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home