Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Talking to some friends who have left to study overseas, I am always told how hard it is to fit in and how lonely it is over there. Everyone before getting on that plane is hyped up about going overseas to study but once that plane lands,the feeling of insecurity sets in.It sometimes makes me wonder if I can survive by myself overseas.I am damn excited about going overseas to study,get my degree in hospitality and be able to feel a sense of freedom that I would otherwise be unable to feel here.But there are times I wonder if I would be able to really be that excited for so long.Friends are homesick and I know how that feels but you find it so hard to say something but that emptiness can only be filled by the presence of those whom are close to you.

I got to say this.Some army guys were looking at my photos recently.Being the wolves that they are,they just have to assess every girl.Haha.Guess what?!haha.Chia,joy,val and cherie!!They think you guys are cute!hahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home