Thursday, September 15, 2005

I am rather protective over my friends.Esp friends who mean a lot to me.And I cant stand it when people always make personal attacks over and over again even when nothin has been happening.I dont understand why some people cant leave the past behind them and keep on being so jealous of the "dreaded" ex.Get a life and move on.Do we always have to harp on the past,be jealous of people's happiness?Be insecure because she or he cannot match up to you and so your insecurities overwhelm and strangle you?Like I said,get a life and move on.Move on from all your personal attacks,move on from all your bitterness and insecurities and cynical and sarcastic remarks.Because all these say a lot about your character.It says that you have none at all.You have a character that make people look down on you.You want self pity?Go get a cow to pity you because no one on the face of this earth has pity for anyone with a lack of character and personality.

To Cherie:Insecurities reveal you vulnerabilty and it reveal that you are imperfect.But you know what?Imperfection in beautiful because it makes you unique.And I am damn mighty glad to have you as a friend.Someone who has been there whenever I needed someone to depend on.You should know very well,that we will in turn back you up whenever you need.Dont let your insecurities get the better of you.Believe not in what you look like but in what you are made of.You have always been strong.Continue being strong.Ignore all that buzz around you and once you get over the low life you will feel damn tall.

To the rest like David,Joel,Bert,Tris,Serene,Ian,Ben,Mel,Joy,Val,Chia,Becks,Charm:You guys have been the greatest backing that I could ever ask for.You really lift me up when I need that little push to go through my day.It friends like you that have made my life such a blast and I really appreciate the little things that you guys do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home