Sunday, September 04, 2005


~Half full or half empty?~
Half full or half empty?Whats your take on it?Pretty much like how you would make life out to be.Life is pretty much how we want it to be.No doubt we cant ignore the clear signs of how good or bad life is going for us.But its how bad we make it out to be or how positive we can be where life is concerned.Its like how we allow other people to put us down with their caustic remarks or their insults.We can let their insults affect us or we can go all out to prove them wrong. Or even simpler.Believe in this thing called self confidence and self assurance.I dont think you can go wrong with that.Guess you could say I am being superficial when I say this but looking good just contribute to self assurance and self confidence.You dont have to be perfect like those leggy models in those billboards.But look good enough to be able to love yourself for who you are.
I know I have often whined about how bad my life goes and how meaningless it seems.But sometimes we gotta give ourselves a break.Life isnt the way we want it to be.But it doesnt mean the cup will always be half empty.Life...its how you want it to be.

1 Comments:

Blogger tim said...

Thnx for the comment.Just putting my thoughts down in writing.

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home