Sunday, August 14, 2005

my very random thoughts...

"Friends Forever":Whoever came up with that is a delusional idiot living in a world of Utopia where love is a box of chocolates and a bouquet of roses.The way I see it, friends forever doesnt consider how friends have to part ways.Keeping contact over different time zones,different continents and across the pacific ocean.Friends forever,having friends with you as we each progress along the stages of our lives.But reality bites when friends forever is catching up with friends of coffee or lunch as we each progress at our own pace at our very different stages in life.Does friends forever make us feel empty or a bit lost whenever we have to say goodbye?Is it really friends forever?Or Friends forever but hardly ever together?To those friends who have left and are leaving:The place that you take in each of your friends lives can never be replaced,you'll be missed.Missed a hell lot.

"Finding me":The many times I have felt so lost.Not known who I am,what I want,even forgotten what I was and maybe where I came from.The many times,I used money to replace the void in my everyday life.Everytime,I have felt lost,I have tried to find.Find myself.But the more I try to find,the more I feel lost.Yet,maybe the key is not to find ourselves.People change,we change.Let our life events determine who and what we are.If we keep putting ourselves in moulds and casts,we will lose ourselves even more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home