Friday, July 29, 2005

Its been an interesting day today.Starting from a splitting headache to an aching body. Finally got down to registering for my driving today at bukit batok driving centre.It seems like a really long process before I can finally get my licence.Although I was told that most people get the licence within 6mths.

Met Joel in town to walk about.We did a bit of shopping.Bought my birthday present.A pair of haviannas and my brother's birthday present.A rather cool t-shirt from inQbox at far east.A shop with a very interesting concept.Entrepreneurship in the making.Met damn a lot of people in town today.Mostly all the SISPEC people who finished their 1st term in BSLC.

Headed down to holland V for dinner.After dinner,joel,david and I were sitting around at Gelare when this lady approached us to help them in their surprise plan.We were supposed to give a bouquet to the birthday girl who was carrying balloons.Somehow,I ended up being the one to do it.It was really weird.When I handed her the bouquet,she looked stunned.She was with her boyfriend by the way.For a moment my heart stopped,when I handed her the bouquet.Had no idea what to say.But I do think I did sound unfriendly.haha.Shit.But it was weird.It was a pretty cool surprise party.They had other people along the stretch to give her flowers and this guy to play on the guitar for her.I am pretty sure they must have made her day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home