Monday, April 18, 2005

Ambition,plans for our future.When I was young,I always dreamed of owning an airline that would be mega jet that would be big enough to have a cafe,rooms for families to sleep in and maybe even a jacuzzi and playground for the kids.At night,beofre we slept,my brother and I would lie in our beds and talk about this airline.After a while,it changed to being farmers.Lately,its wanting to work in a hotel or maybe even own or run a chain of hotels.It somehow excites me to think of what my ambition would entail.I have no idea why I want to work in this line but I think it would be quite cool entertaining guests and trying to make them feel comfortable.

The thing about this,is that we can never be certain.We can be certain about what we want to do,but we can never be certain that we would want to do it.Weird.I believe that amibitions set us going in life,because we are hopeful for something in life and that sets us going.BY being hopeful,we are able to motivate ourselves and work toward that goal that we would want to achieve.Although,when we fail to achieve those goals,we lose hope in life.I sometimes feel that I have been disappointed one too many times in life,and sometimes I look at myself and feel that I have not done enough to achieve my goals.Its weird how life works.To all those out there,dont become a cynic in life like me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home