Monday, April 18, 2005

Another week has come and gone.The past week was a damn long week and it was a torture to get through the week.Somehow,I am increasingly convinced each week that army is the most i nefficient and it steals your time.Range was a complete waste of time,where you spend at least 10 hours doing nothing but wait around and rot.So booked out on Sunday morning at 7am and was supposed to book in at 10 the same night.That was such a major bummer.So much for the "so-called" 5 day week.Scammers!

Went to Crustacean Grill for lunch with the family,Ben and mel and chalked up a HUGE bill of over 200 bucks which mom paid for.It was not too bad considering that we had 8 people.Had my favourite warm chocolate cake.Later,went down to town to cut my hair and at the same time blew 60bucks at topman.Whoops.But I have not bought anything in a long long time.Went down to far east to meet the guys and to cut my hair.It was quite fast and the lady cut my ear and my neck with the shaver as well.My 12 bucks went a long way eh.Stupid.It was good to finally meet the guys at island creamery.Went down to spend time with them and to support the drive David's dad was doing to raise funds for Wei Kong.The apple pie ice cream was damn nice.Would have eaten a bit more if I didnt feel full after lunch.haha.

Had a huge scare last night after dinner.Had gotten home from grandma's house when my eyes started to feel a little weird.I washed them thinking there was nothing wrong.Then sat down to watch tv,when my eyes felt like they were burning.Decided to take a long at them when it started to look red and swollen,then I started to feel breatheless and couldnt breathe at all and my eyes were swollen.My parents immediately rushed me to the hospital A&E.I was quite scared seriously cos I didnt know what was going on and its not a nice feeling to not be able to breathe.When I got there,the nurse got a shock and immediately assesed my condition.Could tell my mom was even more scared and worried then I was and she was trying not to panic.I felt so stupid when they put me on a wheelchair.They treated me and made sure i was stable before they sent me home.The doctor injected me to remove my allergy.It was freaking painful and my whole arm went numb.Anyway,they manage to get rid of my breathelessness and allergy and sent me home.Still feeling quite weak today,but I wont die.It was seriously a huge scare.Now I know what emergency rooms look like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home