Saturday, March 12, 2005

Relationships?A very complicated idea.Everyday,we form new relationships,strengthen old ones and break them.A relationship of love,a relationship of hate.It is all so complicated because relationships between 2 people can never be black and white.

How many times have we promised to love,yet have hurt.Or how many times have we promised to support,yet discourage.Many times.I was watching this show the other day,and there was something that caught my attention and made me think.No one ever sets out to hurt another person.No one deliberately hurts someone they love.Yet,we atill do it all the time.We disappoint our parents,break the hearts of the ones we love and of those who love us.But the issue here is not about who hurts us or who has disappointed us.The issue here is that we are all able to forgive.I believe the true test of a person's character is by how he or she is able to forgive.And I know,that I have failed that test many times.Why should forgiveness be the true test of a person's character?Because forgiveness is the hardest thing to do.It takes a lot to forgive especially when it hurts so much.Yet,forgiveness is the most beautiful gift anyone can give or receive.Because it means loving in the midst of hurt and pain.Hope I made sense...

By the way,pictures from passing out parade are up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home