Saturday, March 05, 2005

I really wonder what I have turned into.Sometimes,I think I am such an ugly person that I cant help but look in the mirror with disgust.Have I become too shallow and too focused on myself that I am now so selfish.I really wish I could rewind time and go back to how things were.I just expect people to extend out their hand to help me,yet I become reluctant when helping someone goes out of my comfort zone.

I sometimes wish I am alone in my own world,with no one to bother me.My own place of refuge where the storms of life cannot reach me.Yet,time and time again that is not meant to be.Why is it,there are some things I cannot accept,I dont understand.Maybe I have not grown up in life to understand.But can I really have all the answers and solutions to life?I just feel like I am being dragged through life by my collar,eating the dust and mud,where everything is bland,horrible and meaningless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home