Sunday, January 23, 2005

Soon...very soon I will be on a boat back to tekong.Thinking about it makes me sick in the stomach.I start to feel this fear and dread of the regimental life that I detest and the loneliness that I will feel when I am apart from society and from my family.Where every night,talking to them for half an hour is not enough.Some times,it isnt the talking,it is spending time with one another that matters the most.Words dont really count for anything sometimes.It is being with them and having them present that matters the most to me.When I book in.all these are snatched away from me all over again.Worse part is field camp which is like the major exam of BMTC where there will be stress in more ways than one.Talking about physical and mental here people.The worst part is that I dont think I will be able to bring my phone.Which means for 6days and 6nights not only do I not get to see my family,I do not even get to talk to them.Dont blame me for being depressed.Anyway.goodbye for now.For the next 12days.I just need to complain because it is my only avenue of release.See you in 12 days time.I hope...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home