Saturday, January 08, 2005

This is one of my last few posts before I go into the army.Looking back,I see how fast time has passed and while I am encouraged that the 1year and 10mths will pass quickly,I am scared when I realise how time has flown.No such thing as regrets anymore.

To me,leaving on the boat from pasir ris to tekong,seems like a big deal to me. Call me a sentimental fool,but I leave everything behind. Almost everything,where although it is far from the end of any physical contact I can have with friends, i would not be seeing them for a very long time because of army and because I am not on the mainland. To me, I leave behind loads of things that I am familiar with,things that I am comfortable with,things that have become part of me where I have a very strong attachement to.

I just want to tell everyone that I will miss them all and when I am lonely, I will definitely be thinking about everyone.To the 4 lovely tai tais, Val,Cherie,Chia and Joy:Take care of yourself and enjoy school and each day that comes.We will go shopping soon when I am still botak.To Chia and Joy,have a good flight back and have fun there even while studying.
To all my other friends, I will miss you loads and loads.Not being able to go out with you guys is going to be painful.To my family, its hard for me to really say a proper goodbye,but I really love all of you and you guys are the hardest part of my life that I have to leave behind.To everyone!See you soon.Maybe will get Cherie toh and update for me when she is free.haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home