Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Have been going back to school to see my teachers and to look at the orientation that is going on now.Looking at the faces of the J1s who are taking part in the games and learning the mass dance,I felt like I was missing out on something.As if I had left a part of me somewhere.Looking at the J2s running orientation as Ogls and talking to teachers made me feel nostalgic.It seemed like just last year,where I was helping to run the orientation and trying to help the juniors assimilate into the whole school environment and school system.To me and the rest of the Ogls,everyday was a new day,a new challenge and a day full of excitement.Its true what my teacher said,how we are all moving out of our comfort zone.With the new year,things change,people come in and people go out,we experience changes in our lives,each of us, going through a new phase of our lives.As sad as it may be, it is just life and of course it is hard to move out of our comfort zone.If I had a choice,I would choose to be at the point in my life where I am in council planning seniors night and orientation,enjoying not only the company of my peers but also the candid chats that we have with the teachers.Given a choice,so many of us would rather not move out of that zone,we would all love to revel in what is familiar,in what makes one feel good.I really wish I didnt have to move on.I really do cherish my experience in AC.Having said that,there are some things that I wish I could have changed to make it even better.But for now,I shall just revisit all that was good and all that was enjoyable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home