Sunday, December 05, 2004

When we look back at the past months,we often wonder where it all went so fast.Its been about 1 week since my exams were over.Which officially marked the end of my term under a rigid school system.When I look back at what I might say was the 2 most glorious years of my formal education,I see how fast time has passed.Of course,it goes without saying that the 2 years were not without,disappointments and problems.But I am glad for my friends and juniors who made it all worthwhile.I have always said that my memories of school would not be about achievements or awards(if any),but it would be about the friends and the times that we had spent together.The year too is coming to an end.20days to Christmas.Christmas will come and go before we know it and then the year will come to an end.2005,a fresh start for everyone.How are we going to make it worthwhile?How am I going to make it worthwhile?I wonder.

tagboard replies:
passerby:Thanks for your comment.No one can be blammed for our perfect idea of love.Everyone has that "fantasy".The feeling sucks,but friends make it better,I assure you.Hang in there and things will resolve before you know it.Life is like that I guess.We all learn from our experiences and become all the wiser.Do I know you by the way?Do leave your name next time instead of just being anonymous.haha.take care and come back soon.

mich lee:Hey.thanks.it was great seeing you again at council party.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home