Friday, November 26, 2004

the morning after...

Its finally over!Its a huge load off my back.Nights and days of fretting are gone.Well...not exactly,I still hv my napfa test to fret about.What a bummer.

Yesterday night was great.Went out with Bert,Joel and Tris to watch Bridget Jones Diary:The Edge Of Reason.It is a really good show.Not a typical chick flick.Really funny.Although its set in Britain there is really no dry Brit humour.Dont get what the 2star rating was about man.Movie reviewers are crap.Never listen to movie review and just go with what you want to watch.I laughed a hell lot during the movie.Everyone should go catch the movie.Though a tad predictable at certain points,where you know she is definitely going to embaress herself,it is really funny and a really good laugh.

After the movie we went to a bar for some drinks and just sit around and talk.Never ever order a martini sweet or dry under any circumstances unless you really like drinking medicine.You might think I am an old soul and a tad boring(ok,very boring) but I think I would prefer to just sit at a bar then go to clubs where guys slime girls.Thats a bit too much for me.They should have their own party in a hotle in geylang if they wanna slime girls at a club.Oh and 1 more thing.Not that I learnt this last night.But...the bar/club/pub is the VERY LAST PLACE you wanna pick anyone up.Cos its too dark to even see how they look like and so you think anyone who wears are tube there is good looking and at that point, you are most probably intoxicated so probably not a good idea.haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home