Friday, November 12, 2004

I spy with my little eye...

I spy(spied) with my little eye 2 gay guys. Saw these 2 gay guys at the bus stop opposite Holland V today when I was on the way home after buying my lunch.The problem is not that I saw them but the fact that they were holding hands!Ack!!Yup...they were actually holding hands in public.They were trying to do it discreetly but it was damn obvious.Worst thing was that one of them was wearing school uniform and they are not your typical gay guys who are the good looking kind.One was quite plump and wearing a tank and the other one was in school uniform.I was seriously damn grossed out by it.Dont get me wrong.I am not a homophobe.I watch Queer eye for a straight guy and I enjoy the show.Its just that I find a gay couple holding hands in public not acceptable.To me it is pushing the social norms and bounderies to a nauseating level.

Even for that matter I find a hetrosexual couple making out in public or being so physically affectionate in public nauseating.Giving each other a kiss is fine or holding hands to display affection but there is a difference between affection and lust.And another thing,dont reassure your love for each other by being physically affectionate.Its not going to help.After a while,you either get sick of yr partners body or the nauseatingly sweet things he or she does for you to show their "love".Majorly gross.And I am not a prude.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home