Thursday, November 11, 2004

Woke up late again today.Woke up at almost 10.Had a weird dream about vampires aboard a cruise ship and I was on the cruise ship.

Decided to go down to the pool today cos the sun was good.Except it was a bit cloudy.Brought my Antony and Cleopatra down to revise.It was good at first, but then some kids came and spoiled it all for me. Not that I dont like to share the pool with people but they were playing pool and splashing water all over me.Damn irritating.I wanted to take the ball and throw it at their head.Or would my deckchair have been better?

Then there was this expat couple down at the poolDont know if they are french or spanish people.Haha.No.Not that they were irritating me.They were what we would call senior citizens but they were down at the pool entertaining their granddaughter with handstands in the pool and playing games with her in the pool.Its definitely something that we do not see our asian grandparents doing and its really an enviable difference between the two cultures dont you think?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home