Thursday, November 18, 2004

25th November seems like such a long time away although its just next thrusday.And after that,15 days later,I may be entrapped in the long arms of the SAF.I may be able to change my fate of such earlier "death".I am trying but it is harder than I thought.Maybe I am not trying hard enough.I shant give up so easily.

Was listening to some Christmas songs last night while studying.A little too early I know but Christmas is my favourite time of year.It has always been and I hope it will always be.Every year, the Christmas period or the month of December is always full of overseas trips,shopping trips and nice dinners.Not forgetting the presents.Who cares if I am 18.Everybody does hold in them childhood memories and it is once in a while good to indulge in them as part of escapism when you are not going through the best of times.It just helps to take you into this fairy tale world of bliss and eternal joy.Sounds too perfect?It is.A retreat from the madness of this world.Christmas has always been special to me and I hope it will always be.I hope this Christmas,I can be able to do something meaningful and instead of keeping the "Christmas cheer" to myself.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home