Sunday, November 14, 2004

So many things I should have done to prepare for this.
Out of the many things I should have done,I really dont think I did even 5.
And one would think that at the crossroads of my life,something that would determine my future (in the materialistic sense) would be damn important to me.
I tell myself it is.Society tells me it is.Parents,education system...everyone tells and says it is.
But why in the world cant I take it as it being significant?
I am just screwing my life up.Why?Maybe to shield myself from the disapppointment of getting bad grades.When something goes wrong,everything just follows.To those who keep raising the topic about the sore point in my entire life...maybe you dont realise this but i hate it.So just keep out.If i need you comments and opinion i will ask for it.If not just shut up.
So I sound angry.And I am.Angry with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home