Tuesday, November 23, 2004

and so the countdown begins.2more miserable days to the end of the A level period for me.Not counting today.Yesterdays econs was bad.Screwed up all my econs papers for the As.But...people always say,no point crying over spilled milk.But I am not crying!Haha.Cos I dont have to see my econs teacher ever again!!Now...how can I cry about that?haha.

Was talking to a friend on MSN last night about love.Here's what he said.Girls like attention so whenever guys chase after them they give positive signals, in some sense always leading guys on.I absolutely agree with that.Then he said as a redeeming point that girls at the end of the day want only 1 person to love them and to be faithful to them.As for guys,I just think quite a lot of guys want to love many girls while expecting that 1 girl beside them to love them and do everything for them.Haha.If only love and life were much simpler.But then...where would all the excitement be?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home