Thursday, November 25, 2004

Ok...lets see.Geog paper was the shit.Really horrible.How the hell am I going to differentiate between an igneous,sedimentary and metamorphic rock?That is like first 3 mths stuff that somehow or other i didnt have the good sense to look through it.What the hell?!Anyway...the brits in cambridge caught us there.Cant imagine what grades I will get next year in march.On the bright side.I dont ever have to do physical geog ever again and learn concepts about rocks that are not even living things.Its the last paper tomorrow.The last exam of my jc life.I cant be happier.When uni comes then I may reconsider what I said.Now...after tomorrow I gotta train my butt off for napfa test.Step up the intensity.Whatever it is,I am definitely not going in on the 10th of Dec.Even better if I get downgraded.Still waiting for that "miracle".haha.I still think army is a waste of time,although ironically,I may grow to enjoy it.Whatever.

to sean,chia:Chia was peeping at me.haha.Chia..What do you know about Sean's hair?haha.Peeping again ah.haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home