Thursday, December 02, 2004

This is has a tremendously exciting and eventful day for me.Truly.I cant even imagine where to beign.

Lets start with this morning.It was time for my test and I decided to go early to warm up to prepare for it.I finally made it.After the what seemed to be the millionth jump,I finally got it.Although I was really fortunate that it was counted because to me it was like a fluke.See...i slipped when I landed and I fell,so my hands landed just nicely on the 230mark and it was counted.So I finally PASSED!!!

Joel:Thanks a lot of coming down on the 2 days and for running with me today even though were sick.Thanks a lot of being my training buddy and for all the encouragement.
Ian:Thanks for coming down to Monday with the intention of supporting me,although after that you went off to play tennis.Thanks for your prayers.
David,Shawn:Really thankful for all your help in volunteering to be my personal trainer.
Bert:For running with me in your sleep.haha.Thanks.
Sean,Tris:For your encouragements and spurring me in.
All those who prayed for me and encouraged me.

This whole ordeal has taught me a lot.It has really taught me many lessons that I didnt realise until I reflected on it.This has shown me...
Love-the love of my friends,family,all those around me who never failed to try to be of help.it has made me realise how I have so many people around me who really care and I really Thank God for them,for bringing them into my life.
Everything happens for a reason-I know we often believe in coincidence and luck.I learnt that everything happens for a reason,according to God's grand plan.God used this whole "ordeal" to help me to be able to depend on Him all over again.Not to try to handle my things on my own,and through this and through the people He brought into my life,He reminded me how He has always been and always will be there for me.This does not only apply to me,but to everyone.Strange but true,how God works in mysterious ways that we can never try to understand.
to look around-dont always be focused on what you do,but at times,look around you.Look around at the things that are going on.Stop and reflect and gain a fresh perspective to be able to push on further.
that failure is not a sign of weakness,giving up is-failing shows strength,especially when you are willing to pick yourself up and try again.Giving up is a fatal weakness.Giving up without trying again is losing the battle and not resigning to what fate has in store for you.Never go down without a fight.It is from failure that we learn our mistakes.

God did not tell us to give thanks in all things as some silly suggestion.But something that made sense.A lot of sense.Nothing is ever really bad.Even from what is bad or trying,we can learn some valuable lessons.Like I said.God works in mysterious ways.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home