Friday, December 03, 2004

I thought that after exams,having all the time in the world would be the greatest thing.Thing is I dont know what to do.I cant download movies because of the stupid copyright law that is just a law to legalise consumer exploitation.I cant stand going down to Orchard Road anymore,because I see the same people,the same shops and the same clothes.Let me just tell you that in 4 days,I have been to G2000 3 times,Wisma Atria and Takashimaya,5 times.I am bored of Orchard Road and I am broke.I have been spending waaay too much money already.Over 2 days,I have spent a grand total of 140dollars.Thats bad.I cant keep spending so much money.I need a job!

tagboard replies:

Val:Thanks val!haha.Lets meet up soon since Chia is back!
Stella:Thanks Stella.
Joel:What the hell are you talking about?haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home