Wednesday, December 29, 2004

The gathering was great.Thanks to all those who came(even those who were late)haha.I really had a great time catching up with all of you and seeing you guys after such a long time(some of you at least).

Thanks to:

Joel: for the nice chocolate biscuits,
Jon and Ching: for the lovely notebook,although you guys seriously didnt need to get me anything.And to Ching for being so willing to play hostess.Haha.Thanks a lot.
Mel and Ben: for bringing the ginger biscuits and for coming!!Most importantly,especially since you guys didnt know anyone else besides Ching and Jon and for being such good sports mixing around with my friends.
Jasmine and Toshi: for bringing the chocolates which you really didnt need to bring so thanks a lot.
David and jackie: for bringing the huge bananna split ice cream cake.Thanks a million to David's dad for making the ice cream cake on such short notice.And thanks for coming.
Thanks to the rest for coming and to everyone who came.Yr presence meant a lot and I really hope that you guys enjoyed the food,although it wasnt enough and you guys were nice enough to say that you were full.And for putting up with my sour salad dressing.haha.Cos I added too much lemon juice.Oops.I really enjoyed myself tonight and the company that you guys provided although I was bullied into singing a ronan keating song and absolutely embaressing myself.haha.It was one hell of a wonderful night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home