Thursday, December 23, 2004

Past 2 days of catching up was a blast.I really enjoyed myself the past 2 days catching up with the girls and today with the guys to celebrate joel's birthday.Somehow,the people I meet are usually late.Yesterday,Val and Joy were late by half an hour.haha.Val still owes me a drink for coming late.haha.kidding.Bert and Tris were late again.haha.Maybe I should come late too next time.Done most of my christmas shopping and orchard road now is a nightmare.You dont really walk along orchard road,neither do u stroll.You shuffle along orchard road.I find it rather painful to shuffle along orchard.Its a madhouse.Gonna try and stay home the next few days and be a hermit.haha.Anyhow,Happy Birthday Joel!!Your finally 18 and a big boy now,literally and figuratively speaking.Hope you had a great day today.You really deserved to stay out late tonight especially after waiting so long for this day.haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home