Friday, March 04, 2005

Its been a while.Quite a while since I last blogged.So many things have happened since the last time.Life is so full of unpredictable circumstances and so many disappointments.I should have known that I would again be disappointed today.All my life I have always have had to settle for second best,always had to be content with less while I see others excel in what they do.Yet,after so long,I have refused to be bitter about it.But today,I feel like I am just stuck with second best.Again I feel like I have been left behind.Where do I fall short compared to the rest.No doubt,grades dont count,but its easy for you to say when you have been doing well.Its easy for you to say "Never mind" when you have enjoyed good grades. I have always told myself that I want to be remembered for who I am and not what I am.At the same time,I know that achievements do matter to me.Dont you see?I feel like I am missing out.

All my teachers all say that they are proud of me and that I have good results.Yet,to me,it isnt good.I really dont think I am asking for too much.I just feel so frustrated because time and time again I have been let down by life and yet I have not blamed God or life.But now,I cant help but feel like everything is working against me.I dont understand why there has been so much going on the past 2 months,but all I need is a break.I really need to get away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home