Friday, March 11, 2005

Its finally over.Thinking about it,the 9 weeks have really passed very fast.It seems like yesterday that I had enlisted.Throwing my jockey cap in the air gave me the extreme sense of satisfaction,relief and excitement.I was so high that even though my feet was full of blisters from route march,I ran as fast as I could to go get my stuff and run off to find my parents.It definitely has not been an easy route for me.Now I am just glad that it is over and that the support from friends and family made it so much easier.Just thankful for the long break that I have now...Gonna use it to recharge and reflect.Its time to take stock.Everyone should.

Went to bert's house to spend some time with the guys and the girls and see his new house.His room is damn cool...Its almost a bachelor pad and he sort of decorated it himself.Bert is really the cool guy.haha.Today was a wonderful time spent laughing at all the stupid things they did.Have not laughed so much in such a long time and it feels damn good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home