Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Its almost exactly a week since I passed out of BMT.I still remember the huge sense of relief and exhilaration that I felt whenI passed out.It felt like a huge load was taken off my shoulders. Today was a long day.Started of with lunch with Val in town.As usual,our little lady was late.Hahaha.Although she tried not to be late.Haha.Good work val.Although maybe try harder.haha.It was a wonderful time of catching up,although before we had lunch,it was a few detours to look at bags.Went off to the supermarket after to buy stuff for dinner at my house with joel,david,sean,tris and bert.Was too lazy to carry all the groceries back by public transport,so called my driver-tibs cab driver-to send me home.

Dinner with the guys was great.Had a lot of fun spending time with them.Always enjoy spending time with them,even though they like to bug me a hell lot.

Gotta start doing my uni applications.Never in my life did I think that I would have to go through so much to study in university.Honestly,the questions stump me and I have absolutely no idea as to how to answer them.Its either brain inactivity because of army or its just that I have not even considered those questions in my life,ever...For now,its a big headache for me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home