Sunday, July 03, 2005

I decided that its time for me to clean up all the mess of the past few months.Yet,deciding how to clean the mess up makes me confused and its a damn hard decision.For once in my life,making a decision is not as simple as deciding what to have for lunch.It not only concerns my happiness but my future.Worst of all is that I dont know whether I will ever be happy.Maybe being happy is not the key to being successful in life.But its all about contentment.At this point,my whole life consists of confusion and uncertainty. Simplicity of life is not something that I can enjoy anymore.

The girls are goin over to Brisbane to see Chia tmr.Really wish I could go with them and everyday,I just cant stop obssesing over how fun it would be and how relaxing it would be to just be away from all the chaos.Honestly,ladies,I am really envious of you girls cos I know how much fun it can be to travel with your close friends.Maybe cos i had my chance last yr with the guys,I wont have it this time.But the feeling sucks.But...hope you girls really enjoy your trip and bond even more.And to Chia,sometimes,I really think you are wise beyond your age.Somehow,though you may think that you are not yet mature enough in the choices you make,I think your maturity lies in your ability to help the friends around you.

To david.Thanks.You know I really do appreciate it.Sometimes,I overlook the fact that you guys wanna try and loosen me up more.Its not that you guys dont listen when you crack your stupid jokes.But its to help ease all the tension.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home