Saturday, April 23, 2005

First up,let me reply to all the tags.

Serene:hello you!After such a long time you decided to say hi.Hope your enjoying yourself slacking.Miss all your noise.haha.

David:Hey.I know what you mean.I definitely do and I really wish I could go back to our teh ping and void deck days.I just am waiting for things to somehow make sense to me and for this change in my life now to not be some change that has no meaning for me.I know I have to move on.I do...But thanks.

Ulynn:Hey!What a big surprise.I do remember you although I cant remember how you look like.Thanks a lot of dropping by and saying hi.Dont have to make me feel better.I just need to find my feet and start walking again.Hope you have been good.

Wasted a friday in camp doing nothing but waiting to bookout.Army is a huge waste of my time.Friday night was spent hanging out with mom and later with Ben and Mel.Went to Coffee Club at Holland V with them and as usual Ben bought a meal and refused to let me pay even 1cent.Blew 80bucks there.Nuts.Haha.Anyway,I enjoyed my passion fruit cooler.haha.Nice!!

Met up with Jon for breakfast today.Getting updates from him about BMT.First time in 5 months having fast food,since the poor guy didnt have fast food for 2 weeks,we decided to meet at Macs for breakfast.Had Italian for lunch and dinner today.haha.Had lunch at Da Paulo at Holland V.The food was damn good.Thanks to Mom who brought my sis and I there.The food was wonderful.Especially the Tiramisu.Met Mom for dinner at Al dente at Holland V again.Haha.The food was good too.Making my parents spend a lot of money on food every weekend I am out.Which is really quite bad.Yikes.

Had a surprise for Jon at his house.We all gathered at his house while he was still out at dinner, under ching's instigation.We all blew balloons and hid in his room.HE didnt suspect a thing.Haha.That blur kid.When he opened the door,we were all a bit stunned.There was a momental pause before we all shouted "SURPRISE!!" and threw the balloons at him.haha.he was stunned too and was really surprised.Had a good time of fellowship with the school people at his house.His mom baked a cheese cake which was really nice.

Its been a long day.Really tired.So gonna catch some shut eye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home