Sunday, July 10, 2005

There comes a time,where we all have to say goodbye to what is familiar, to all that we knew...

Something i heard from Desperate Housewives and it struck a chord in me. Been feeling so messed up that I just have no idea how to clear the skeletons in my closet.I have changed.I am not the guy you used to know.Somehow,some days I just feel so dark inside.

Becky and I were talking about moving on and I realised that I am so scared of moving on.Because moving on makes me feel so alone.The friends I had the time of my life with in JC are like familiar stangers to me now.Its just a paradox because I know them so well,yet when I see them I dont know what to say.Hanging with the gang sometimes tires me out a great deal.Sometimes,I feel so invisble around them and it is damn hard to discuss something serious with them.Its like they avoid it all together.I just want to run away from them,from the family from everything that I knew.I want to run away from having to get used to a new familiarity.I just feel everything that I held to dear to me slipping away from me.Everything about me just feels so messed up.

4 Comments:

Blogger Francine said...

hi tim.yans here.chanced upon ya blog and read the last entry.Stay strong ok? you're not in this whole thing alone:) moving on's the hardest..even now after two years i still find it hard to let go of what's good in AC. it's normal to just want to cling on to what you're familar with in life

1:12 PM  
Blogger tim said...

Yan:Hey stranger!Have not heard from you or about you for a long time.Hope you have been good.Thanks for the advice.Are you back for hols?
zoibuu:Hey.VEry wise words.You seem to know me rather well.But I dont really know who you are.I mean...your real name.Let me knwo who you are.Thanks a lot

9:25 PM  
Blogger Francine said...

hello TIM!!haha. yes i know. haven't been exactly good at trying to keep up with everyone!nope..i didn't go back for the holidays!in any case school's already started for me:( hope you had a good week!

11:14 AM  
Blogger tim said...

Haiyooh...joy boo!!!I was cracking my brain...haha.I feel quite dumb now.haha

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home