Thursday, September 01, 2005

toothless wisdom

Went for my wisdom tooth op today.It sucks having to open your mouth for so long and it isnt a fun experience.I cant eat much except porridge and my cheek was swollen like a chipmunk due to the effects of the LA(Local Anesthesia).It was quit e a long process,having to wait for the op and after the op.Though the op itself was quite fast.I was a tad tense cos I hate having people probe drills and metal picks into my mouth.My jaw was sore from opening so long.If it was possible to have a cramp in your mouth I think I would have gotten it.The dentist and the nurse kept asking me to open my mouth wider.I wanted to tell them to shove it.Damn those people.But the dentist was quite patient and detailed.Kept telling that it would be quite fast and he was apologising a bit.Haha.Dont know what for though.

They returned me my wisdom tooth and one molar.It reminds me of the time when I was still a kid and my first tooth came out when I was eating char siew pau.haha.I remember keeping it under my pillow cos I was told of the tooth fairy leaving money under my pillow for my tooth.That night I got 50cents from my tooth fairy-my sister-.haha.I never got anything else from thereafter.Although I did keep most of the teeth that fell out.I think I might throw away this 2 teeth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home