Sunday, October 09, 2005

Its starting to get lonely out there and as much as people think that lonliness is something undesirable,I am starting to get use to the lonliness that in the company of a large group,I sometimes feel misplaced.

Often I feel that I have failed as a friend.I dont think I have been as good a friend as others have been to me.I dont know why,I cant seem to carry on conversations with friends as normal and I always have to find something to talk about.And after a while,talking becomes a chore because I have to keep trying to carry on the conversation.Its tiring to have to keep something going frantically.I know that between true friends,conversations should flow freely.But of late,I cant do that.I dont know why and I dont want it to happen

There are moments when I scroll through the long list of names in my address book and wonder why despite the many names,I feel like I hardly know anyone of them anymore.Or is it because they hardly know me anymore?

2 Comments:

Blogger Jasbir said...

Ive felt that way b4. idealy, it would be nice for conversations to keep flowing, esp between close friends, but dont start worrying when thats not the case. there are times where both close friends arent really in the mental frame to actually click. i think its normal. at times like that, just sit back and be glad that youve got someone to enjoy to moment with, despite the silence of course. :)

2:52 PM  
Blogger tim said...

Hey.Thanks.I guess sometimes its just insecurities that overwhelm.Dont worry cherie.It doesnt mean i think any less of my friends.Sometimes it good to be alone too.

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home