Saturday, December 10, 2005


3G dinner last night was great fun.I had almost forgotten what it was like to be part of a council again and I have really missed being in council and school.I always saw council as an escape for me from school,somewhere to immerse myself in when I didnt want to have to study.It made me feel like I belonged to the school and most of all I enjoyed the tight bonds that we had within the council and with the teachers.Last night the council said goodbye to Mr Sim and Miss Tang.After all this time I still remember how great it was and I believe still is to work with the 2 of them,Miss yong included.It was great to be able to spend time together and catch up with one another over dinner in school and just enjoy each others company.I dont really remember laughing so much over the past few months.For me,going back to school will always hold great memories.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home