Sunday, November 06, 2005

This week has been a rather fulfilling week.Joel and Sean finally came back from Taiwan after about almost a month of not getting to see them.It was great to have them back and going to Mambo on wed.It was mad mad fun.It was completely jam packed with people and some drama.But I had loads of fun and it was great to see quite a few AC people again.Although I was a little bored at the beginning and my throat was irritated by all the smoke.But it was fun.Cant wait to go again.

Yesterday was great.Caught up with Cherie,Chester,Dre,Val and Shaun at Jasbir's house for Dewali.The food his mom cooked was great and it was great fun lighting the candles and playing with the sparklers.It reminded me for Chinese New Year when I was a kid and we would have the extended family at my house for dinner.The cousins would always run outside and play with the sparklers.Things are different now.

Met up with Bert,Joel and Serene at Ink Bar after that.Nice cosy bar with a great band and nice drinks.The band was really cool.Damn versatile.It was great to just spend time together and enjoy the great music.Wanna go back there again.haha.

Its really been a great week and somehow I am sort of dreading the week going back to camp.I am just damn sick of working and I really wanna get out of here.I just overheard my mom talking to her sister and the chances of us going for a holiday may be rather slim after all cos her sister is going on a holiday the same time as we are planning too and there has to be people to look after my grandmother.Its a damn bloody big bummer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home