Saturday, November 12, 2005

I just feel so damn jaded and unmotivated.The feeling of emptiness sometimes just overwhelms.I have said all that I have had to say before.Some people understand and feel the same way.Others pretend to understand then tell you that you should get a different perspective by changing your mindset.I dont disagree with having a different perspective.But try being in camp everyday of the week,month and year and see if you dont get jaded.Try getting a different perspective by looking at the same thing and one more thing,you dont get a different perspective by standing on the same spot.I need to get out of this place.Get to somewhere,where you actually seas of green littered with a splendid array of colours.To be fascinated by nature and feel that life is not for jaded people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home