Thursday, November 17, 2005

Dear person,

I dont think you are ever going to read this.But not like I care that much anyway.Read this for all I care.It was you.You who made me feel like I could never be good what it.It was you,whose demeaning comments that were disguised as guidance crushed me.You never considered how I felt,you never knew how much drumming meant to me and you had to take it away.And you know what?I hate you.I bloody hate you.Drumming meant a hell lot to me.It meant that I was able to contribute in some way.It meant that I had something to show when every other friend of mine was able to represent school in some sport.To be able to get some award.All along I felt that being able to accomplish none of that made me feel inferior.Yet,drumming was something that made me feel that I had some talent.But you.You thought that just because you had been playing in a more "advanced" setting thought you were so much better than me.Yes.I did ask you for advice because I looked up to you as someone with a bit more experience than I had.But I was wrong.I shouldnt even have looked up to you.For that,nothing will ever seem good enough.Nothing I do now will ever seem good enough.Any motivation or zest for what i could accomplish is not important because you crushed any dreams that I had of making it good.

Its been a long time.I still remember.31st dec 2004.You said I played too simply.You wanted me to play second fiddle to you.To you,just because you played with more add-ins you played better.You know what.Screw you.It has been a long time.I still see you around in church.I look at you with hatred each time i see you.Each time i see you on the drumset,i feel bitterness and hatred.I dont think you even deserve to hold the sticks you pretentious bum.

Its taken me a long time to put my feelings into words.But now I realise that I am going to be stronger than you.You still disgust me.But I am going to be a bigger person than you have been and ever will be.I have let this hold me back for a long time.And I wont any longer.Its going to a take a long time for me to forget and to forgive.But i wont let this hold me back.There is still the hurt and hatred in my heart.Not to forget anger.I wont let you do to me what to did to others.I have learnt my lesson and now I know that at the end of the day,I am the one suffering.I wont anymore.

-I needed closure of something that happened a long time ago.It might seem like something trivial.But when someone puts down what you believe in.It doesnt become trivial anymore.I have always believed in dreams and aspirations.And for a long time,I have been scared to have any.Because I always thought I would be disappointed again.But now that I have closure i will make things different.-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home