Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Time is passing rather fast.Much faster than I expected.Its a good thing.Not really complaining.I have been packing so many things into my days and weeks I have not really had time to take a real breather.

I had time to slow down and think the other day.There are days when I just feel like the worlds biggest loser.The other day was just one of those days.I was getting tired of feeling like that and I realised that I had to give up trying to please others and trying to be what others want me to be.Its been really tiring to try and fit it,regardless the group of friends,whether its the regular group of buddies,or my camp friends.Its sometimes disappointing to feel like they cant accept you for who you are.But I shall stop trying and make please myself instead.As cliche was this may sound,true friends are the ones who can accept you for who you are.They are the ones who listen to what you say no matter how stupid you sound.They are the ones who are willing to go the extra mile for you.Sounds too perfect.But when you find friends like that,you do all you can to make the friendship last.

Thought number 2.Happiness should come from within and not your given circumstance.Its probably something I should have realised a long time ago.Happiness cant be brought by others.Its up to us to determine if we want to be happy or depressed.

Its been a rather tiring few weeks and I am really getting quite tired of everything.I should probably take time to really slow down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home