Sunday, August 20, 2006




the samui 7:Bert,Serene,Ian,Rach,david,joel and me
Its been a week since I left for Koh Samui with the group.I had a blast.Food there was incredible and not very expensive too.Drinks were really cheap and I truly enjoyed sitting outside the house every morning with a bottle of soya bean milk, just listening to the waves and looking at the ocean. One week on, I am still wishing I was back there.You cant blame me.
Koh Samui was really incredible and its really just a great place to unwind.I wouldnt say that this trip was relaxing.We packed in a lot of things into our trip so that we could maximise it.We had great fun just running about Koh Samui and it was great to have been able to do so much stuff.
road side food stalls:beef noodles and banana pancakes.


look out point at koh Samui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home