Saturday, June 17, 2006

Got into Adelaide at 12 today.Its colder than Sydney although it was a little warmer this afternoon.Adelaide is lot quieter but tis a really nice place.tried to go down to harbourtown to do a little bit of shopping.I barely started shopping when the fire alarm went off and the whole of harbourtown had to be evacuated and 3 fire engines pulled up in front of the shopping strip and hoardes of people had to be evacuated out into the carpark.There is always a little bit of drama.Gonna go back there tmr and hopefully be able to do my shopping.

Went out for dinner with Uncle Harlan and his wife Vivian.Its been a long time since I met them.I think it was 6years ago when I visited Uncle Harlan and his wife then,Marie who has since passed away from cancer.It was nice to see him again.Almost forgot how he looked.Went up to The Hills for dinner and got to see the city lights.Absolutely breathtaking.Dinner was a buffet with rather good australian chinese food.haha.Dont really miss chinese food.Love the steak and oysters here.The service staff here work really hard and they are very polite.There was this guy serving us and he didnt look very old.maybe schooling.And he really worked very hard clearing tables,pouring drinks.Kinda felt bad when I looked at him cos I realised I am really very pampered.Saw him packing food from the buffet table just before they cleared away the trays.Probably his privilege as a staff there.

Will upload the photos when i get home.It was a nice day.Called back to camp to talk to JC and John and arrange my off when I get back.Didnt feel so bored then.haha.Tmr should be fun.I hope.Mon will see the sch.See ya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home