Monday, May 29, 2006

Pictures from friday nights outing to Wala Wala and Starbucks are up on the previous post.

Friday night was a great night out.It was a destresser for me after a frustrating week and EIC was great as usual.Pity they would be taking a break till July.Gotta find another hideout.Its always fun to hangout with the camp guys.After all,going through so much has made us tighter.One thing good that has come out of army is that I know that the good friends I have made,are people I can depend on. Its going through all the shit during course with Sam as my pseudo buddy, the politics at work that has made me identify with the rest and of course working together almost 24/7.

I enjoy hanging out with this bunch.But yet again this nagging feeling tells me not to be too attached cos when its time to leave army,it might be time to leave this bunch as we all go our seperate ways and look for different things to achieve in life.But thats the way life is I guess.Bittersweet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home