Friday, April 28, 2006

How do you know whats in store for you tomorrow?You do not.No matter what,we can never ever be prepared enough for tomorrow.Life is quite sudden.And it can be taken away at any moment.When it happens,no matter how strong you told yourself you were gonna be,would never be enough for the heartache.

Its sad how we take things for granted.How we are so prone to resentment,jealousy and hate because it has to take tragic events in life to teach us how to treasure the people and the things around us so much more.It teaches me that i still have a lot to deal with but I have to learn how to let go of all the negativity that i am bottling up inside.It helped me realise,every family has its problems.Pictures may speak a thousand words,but a picture perfect moment can never reveal the flaws of a family or the tense ongoings within the family unit.No one is perfect.Its through love,that our flaws become perfection in each others eyes.It took me a bit too long to realise,i need to learn to give my parents a chance,my siblings a chance.No family can ever be perfect and i dont need to make things worse by putting my expectations of perfection on them.


I love this family photo.Its just such a perfect family shot and when i look at it,it warms my heart because i know we are a family.Tell the loved ones around you that you love them while you still can.Tell them that you love them because you can.Life is too short to leave things to the last minute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home