Wednesday, April 19, 2006



Went to remove my stitches today from my wisdom tooth op.My mouth feels like its been freed.Wanted to go for a swim but the weather was damn disappointing.Feel kinda cheated actually.It was damn sunny at first and then when I went down to the pool,i realised it was so cloudy and it looked like it was gonna rain.Bad bad weather for a day by the pool.

While on duty last night,my buddy and i were just talking about how messed up army was.I know i usually gripe about army but if there is one thing that i am grateful for is that i now know how ugly humans can get with all the back stabbing and politics.Anyway, he told me he missed school,he missed being a student.

It was something I said to dave a while back.Sometimes i do miss school especially looking at the pictures i took in school.I am gonna have to quote dave again.He told me that its because school is all very innocent.Which is true.There was nothing much to worry about besides grades.The only other thing i remember worrying about was whether or not my hair was a mess when i went to school.Even though we all thought school sucks,being a student sucks because of all the stress and shit,its all so very mild.I know the one thing i definitely did not have to worry about when i was a student is how to maximise my 13 days of leave for the whole year.I mean we had school holidays and it was definitely more than 13 freaking miserable days of leave.

As much as I do kinda miss school,i think we all have to sooner or later move away from the era of innocence.its all part of the growing process.fights bewteen guys about who made out with who at zouk is all just so frivolous and petty.even as we are moving away from the era of innocence,i still dont think we or rather I am ready for the real world out there.

Caleb:the stress is gonna go away pretty soon.just keep pushing and its gonna be over.nothing you cant manage i am pretty sure of that.you know that you arent doing this alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home