Sunday, April 02, 2006

Today is sort of a shitty day.Its been for the past week.I am physically and mentally tired and feeling out of sorts.I may be exxagerating but I have been feeling rather crabby.

It really hit me to see how fragile life is and it made it worse when i realised that I have not made the most out of my nearly 20 years of life.When life can be taken away from anyone,even me so suddenly,it made me wonder,how good a friend,a son and a brother I have been.Honestly,I have lost it and today,I kinda felt like breaking down cos all the years I have live have in essence come to naught and I felt as if I have been a disappointment to so many people.

If the next few years of life is mine to live,I want to try and make it right.As much as i said i dont have regrets.The biggest regret I have is that I have not been a friend enough to anyone.Sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home