Sunday, April 02, 2006

A friend recently commented that I should check my EQ.As much as I hate to admit it, there is this nagging feeling that he is right about my EQ.Recently, I have been feeling more and more strongly that I may have burned more bridges than I imagine.

I know I have not exactly been the nicest guy around,or the most fun person to hang around.I have tried to be.Or so I think.Maybe its time to try harder,although sometimes I feel that I harder I try, the worse things become. Over the past years,all I have ever known is to be guarded against the people and the friends I know because I dont want to be betrayed like I have before.

When I look at the friends I have around me and as I reflect my relationship with them.I wonder where I have gone wrong.Maybe its my insecurities speaking.But my gut is strong when I say I have burned more bridges than I can ever ever imagine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home