Saturday, March 04, 2006

Went to the little grocery shop in my estate the other to buy ice cream and guava juice.The grocery shop had been gone for quite a few years but its back again.Walking to the store to buy ice cream brought back memories of how I used to run to the grocery shop to buy ice cream.

I would use the money I had saved from my daily pocket money and when my mom was out,I would run to the store and buy myself an ice cream or two.I always had to ask my mom for permission before I could have ice cream and that was becuase I was asthmatic as a kid.So when I got the chance to,I would eat ice cream.That included making "secret" trips to the store to get my share of ice cream.It would always either have been connetto or the solero lime ice cream.When I was done with the ice cream,I would try and hide traces of my doings,by wrapping the ice cream stick or wrapper in tissue paper and hiding it in the rubbish bin.

That was as far as I went for being rebellious.Not much I know but I tried.The trip to the grocery store the other day however, was because I was locked out of my house when I didnt have the house key after I came back from my workout.A little peeved that I forgot the housekey,I went to the store to get myself some ice cream to occupy myself while waiting for someone to come home with the housekey.So much for memories.haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home