Monday, January 02, 2006

2005.It seemed like a year of hell,a year of ups and downs.I thought I'd be glad the year is over.Maybe I am and to say that the year was a hell hole would be unfair cos I did have fun times.Womad,my very first mambo,council gatherings Cairns.Looking back,I dont think my grouses or complaints were senseless incoherent ramblings of mine.I would have done things differently though.Having said that the last thing I would ever do is to regret what I have done in the year.No doubt I have made mistakes,had laspes in judgements but never have I regretted.If anything,they made me grow and made me wiser.

I am thankful for the many friends who have made 2005 a year to really remember, for their endless support and encouragement.For trying to understand me and putting up with my antics.For my family who have been greatly supportive of me.For the times,I have had my eyes opened to the world around me and for the many people who have taught me more about myself.

I hardly believe in making any resolutions for myself cos I never really believed in resolutions for the very simple reason that resolutions never did happen.If anything its more what I want to do with my life this year,what I want to see different.For starters, I dont want this year to be about me.I hope to be more outward looking instead of being so self centred.I hope I can be the one to support and offer encouragement like others have done for me.I want to re discover God for myself and to be less high strung and be more spontaneous.And maybe get a girlfriend.haha

To everyone else.Have a great New Year!Its gonna be one of heartbreak,tears,disappointment,frustrations,immense pressure and stress,exhilaration,ecstacy and smiles.I hope its gonna be a good one and that your gonna have the ride of yr life.Make the best of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home