Monday, December 26, 2005

Christmas is over.Christmas day at least.I am still open to presents.To one and all Merry Christmas.To those overseas Ash,Charm,Martin,Ben,Mel and my dear Joy Boo.Hope you had a great Christmas and spent it in a meaningful and memorable way.

I am sort of basking in the afterglow of Christmas.I cant ask for too much and I should be very grateful with how I got to spend christmas this year.Like I said,it was something old,something new and one that I should be very grateful for.Being able to spend time with family and friends.

I was just thinking today of how we often happen to bump into people or strike up a conversation making an acquaintance in the process or even having a friendship,but then somehow,sometimes we dont ever get to see these people again and never get to contact.Its weird how we encounter these people but never get to have a meaningful relationship with them.Or even friends from a long time ago that you just never contact anymore.Sometimes I wonder.If you wanna look for these people,how vast the whole world is.Millions of people.Looking for that person would be looking for a needle in the haystack.Yet the irony of it all is that we always like to say what a small world when we bump into someone,somewhere along the road.Like the guy Joel,Tris and I made friends with at the club last night.Most prob wont ever see him again or like the jap couple my family kept running into at Cairns.I guess there r so many people in the world that not everyone who comes into our lives one way or another has to stay there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home