Saturday, April 08, 2006

Last night was incredible.Walas with John and Kenny was amazing.The night started out looking bleak when we couldnt get a table.However,after the band started playing and a lychee martini the night started to get a whole lot better. The band EIC was seriously damn good.They played songs from U2,George Michael,Robbie Williams and John Mayer.Unlike other live bands,they really know their stuff and know how to work the crowd.

I really had a lot of fun and a bit too much to drink.But I was really glad that I went and the night turned out great.Got home at 1.30,too tired and lazy to really shower.I shampooed my hair to get rid of the wax and plonked myself into bed.Even as I type,I still have the faded wala-wala stamp on my hand.I am not a dirty smelly boy but it just didnt come off.Honest!

I did a bit of thinking this week with regards to my last post,when a friend of mine asked if i wanted to let him help.I did get help before when I had problems in the past.Its not that I dont need or want help.I just dont like the idea of being seen as weak.At least not in front of people.Its a stigma I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home