Monday, April 24, 2006

How often do you feel like you are being taken advantage of or that your taken for granted.Every once in a while,we feel like we are being taken for granted.And then every once in a while,we take the people around us for granted.

We get angry and resent being taken for granted.I know I do.Yet,I am as guilty as any other murderer for taking the people around me for granted.No one likes to be used but sometimes,we allow it to happen.We allow others to exploit us for the very simple fact that we love them and although we grouse and gripe we still allow others to make use of us.We feel so stupid when it happens cos we say to ourselves,"damn.i let it happen again".But love is such that it makes us fall into that trap,to keep giving in because when you love,its unconditional.

I used to feel like I was being taken for granted by a certain girl.Basically cos i had feelings for her.Sometimes i felt like i was being taken for granted by the family and my parents.I allowed all this to happen because it was out of love,and sense of duty and obligation.

When you give people some space,they ask for a room.There used to be this chinese idiom i studied.I think it was when you give people an inch they ask for a mile.There comes a point in time,where you gotta put your foot down and say you dont want this anymore.I told my friend this the other night in his car."You can always say no.but its because you feel like its yr sense of duty that you carry on being taken advantage of."Sometimes,the art to survival is being an ass.Sometimes people need to know what is life without you,then will they start to treasure you.

In other news,the last 24hrs have not exactly been the best.I think i landed myself in some trouble.And I realised today i lost 50bucks that I had in my wallet.Bloody hell.I dunno how it happened but I am certainly not a happy camper damnit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home